Yarra Ranges Optical is an optometry practice you can trust to provide premium quality care to all the members of your family. We have been providing comprehensive vision care services to people of all ages in our local community for over twenty two years. We’re known for our expertise, thorough service and personable staff. Ultimately, you know that when you choose Yarra Range Optical, you are putting your eyes in very capable hands.
Our broad range of high quality vision services includes:
- Initial consultations and eye examinations to detect impaired vision or eye conditions and diseases, and provide the best possible treatment or issue referrals
- Prescription and dispensing of spectacles and contact lenses
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of sick, sore and sorry eyes
- Post-operative care following eye surgery and procedures
- Emergency eye care including triage and treatment of eye injuries, and foreign body removal
- Ocular therapeutics for eye diseases
- Specialist ophthalmology services
- Fundus photography
- Visual Fields and Perimetry
- OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography)
- OPTOS (Ultra-Wide-Field Retinal Scanning for peripheral eye disease)
We have a visiting specialist ophthalmologist consults at our practice fortnightly to provide specialised care and diagnosis. Dr Michael Slade can assist with cataracts, glaucoma, oculoplastics and paediatric management. Get in touch to book an appointment or find out more about Dr Slade, and how he can help you.