At Yarra Ranges Optical, we know that spectacles aren’t for everyone. We also know that when it comes to contact lenses, there isn’t a one-size fits all solution. That’s why we offer a range of contact lenses designed to meet an array of vision needs and lifestyle preferences.
Our contact lenses are carefully hand-chosen by our team, ensuring that we only offer our customers the very best. Whether you are a seasoned contact lens wearer or are thinking about trying contacts for the first time, we take the time to listen to your needs and help you choose the lenses that are right for you.
Our extensive range of contact lenses includes:
- Daily – for infrequent wearers or to minimise infection risk
- 2 weekly
- Yearly and lenses for more complex prescriptions
- Multifocal or monovision correction for patients with reading difficulty
- More breathable options for longer wearing times
- Coloured lenses for cosmetic reasons
Some brands used include:
- Coopervision: Proclear, Clariti, MyDay, Biofinity, cAir
- Alcon: Dailies ranges, Night & Day, Air Optix
- Johnson & Johnson: Acuvue range, Oasys range
- Australian Contact Lenses: custom made
If you’d like to find out more about our range of contact lenses, want some advice on whether contact lenses are for you, give us a ring to book an appointment with one of our experienced optometrists today.